Vegan Pumpkin Pie. Rich and perfectly creamy vegan pumpkin pie. Wonderfully spiced and flavorful this delicious pie is perfect for the holidays. Pumpkin Pie is a very uniquely American dish.
No one will guess it's vegan! The pumpkin pie filling is sweetened with maple syrup and a little brown sugar and thickened with a blend of cornstarch. This vegan pumpkin pie is super easy to make! You can have Vegan Pumpkin Pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- You need of prepared pie shell.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree (1 large can of pumpkin works too).
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetend coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
The dessert is great for the holidays/fall/winter A homemade gluten-free pie crust and a perfectly spiced pumpkin filling make this vegan pie very. This vegan pumpkin pie is the best pumpkin pie I've ever had! It's rich, sweet but not too sweet, and packed with delicious pumpkin spice flavors! This vegan pumpkin pie is creamy, soft and smooth, but hold its shape.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Blend ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. Pour into prepared pie shell..
- Cover the edges of crust with foil to keep from burning..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 58-65 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Store in refridgerator until ready to serve..
Today, I'll show you how to make a Vegan Pumpkin Pie from scratch. This homemade recipe is super easy to make and is a healthy and delicious alternative for. Vegan Pumpkin Pie Recipe- this vegan dessert is a MUST TRY for holiday parties and simply anytime you're craving a good pumpkin treat! It's simple to make and I'm sure will be a new favorite pie in. This is the BEST vegan pumpkin pie recipe made with simple ingredients and easy homemade pie crust!