You can cook KoolAid Pickles using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KoolAid Pickles
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 packs of red KoolAid (cherry).
- You need 46 ounce of Kosher Dill pickles.
KoolAid Pickles step by step
- Drain and discard juice from pickle jar. Remove pickles and cut each one in fourth’s length wise. Return pickles to jar..
- In a large bowl, combine water KoolAid and sugar. Stir until all sugar has dissolved..
- Pour liquid into jar covering all pickles, put on lid and refrigerate for 48 hours, shake jar daily..