Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free. Crisp crust, flavorful pumpkin center – perfect for holiday meals. Contrast the filling against the perfectly crisp crust and you literally have the ultimate gluten-free pumpkin pie. This gluten-free pumpkin pie bars easy to make and healthy!
You'll go nuts for these gluten-free, refined sugar-free and vegan pumpkin pie bars. This is why we're so excited to share this gluten-free pumpkin pie recipe with you. Readers, who have made it, comment that their families happily ate this pie without noticing any difference, and, even better, they tell us they'd make it again! You can have Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free flour.
- You need of Doesn't have xanthan gum in it.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of raw sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cream of tarter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 can of (30ozs) canned pumpkin pie filling.
- You need 1 stick (8 tbsps) of salted butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Optional (2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice).
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars: a "buttery" base with a creamy, warmly spiced pumpkin pie filling and nutty crumble topping. Home » Recipes » Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars (Gluten-Free). Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie bars have all of your favorite flavors from pumpkin pie made with an easy gluten-free graham cracker crust. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free instructions
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Spray glass pans with olive oil.
- Bake at 350°.
- If spread thinly check at 20min..
- Toothpick should come out clean when they're done. But don't overbake.
Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by Schär. These super easy gluten-free pumpkin pie bars have an oat-based streusel crust as well as topping and are sure to be a hit at the Thanksgiving dessert table! I sometimes find classic pumpkin pie a little boring and if given the option between it and something else, I have to admit, I normally reach for. While I'm not gluten free, I do love to experiment while baking (as you probably know). After collecting your responses from my reader survey, I was surprised that many of you are indeed I promise to try and include more gluten free options for you in the future, like these super delish pumpkin pie bars.