Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole.
You can have Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 14 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1 pound of ground lamb.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped shallots.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 12 ounces of English peas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped bread and butter pickles.
- You need 1 of medium sized dill pickle chopped.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 12 ounces of wide egg noodles.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt for boiling water and pasta.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for boiling pasta.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 ounces of spreadable goat cheese.
Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the meatballs in half and fry till crispy, in 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Remove and set aside. Start boiling the pasta..
- Add the chives, garlic, shallots, pickles, and lamb to the pan. Brown the lamb it there is a lot of oils drain till about 1/4 cup of drippings are there..
- Add flour. Stir till kinda thick. Add meatballs back..
- Add in the peas and boiled noodles to the lamb. Reserve some pasta water. Add in cream and sour cream. Stir if too thick add in the pasta water a little at a time. Salt to taste add in the meatballs..
- Mix it up and smooth the top, a bit..
- Melt butter add to the breadcrumbs. Mix and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Randomly add pieces of cheese over the top..
- Put into oven for 20-40 minutes. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.