Savoury Zucchini Bread. I thought that sweet zucchini bread would always be my thing, but that was until this Savory Italian Zucchini Bread came along. As a rule, I'm more of a savory person than a sweet person. Easy, moist and tender zucchini bread with a herbs and big savory pockets of cheese.
Zucchini bread is a godsend during peak summer when zucchini is everywhere, but I often find the So I ditched the sugar, raisins, and other sweet add-ins and created a savory rendition that's exactly. In a bowl, combine the grated zucchini and salt. Try this savory version of zucchini bread. You can cook Savoury Zucchini Bread using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savoury Zucchini Bread
- You need 1 +1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour.
- It’s 1 +1/4 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds soaked in 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk/ dairy milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian herbs or pizza seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of chilli flakes.
It gets it's flavor from Asiago Cheese, Prochutto and fresh Thyme. This savory version of a zucchini bread recipe combines oregano, feta, and lots of grated squash, for a tender, moist bread. From Clabbergirl.com comes this wonderful way to make your zucchini bread! These loaves are great to give away in their mini form, or keep some in the freezer to keep as quick hors d'oeuvres along with.
Savoury Zucchini Bread instructions
- In a mixing bowl combine whole wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon zest, Italian herbs and chilli flakes. Now in another bowl mix rest of the ingredients (except zucchini) and mix well..
- Then combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula. Now fold in grated zucchini. Transfer the batter to the lined baking mould and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the crust becomes nice and golden brown. Take it out and let it cool. Slice it and enjoy..
From zucchini bread to zucchini pie, this healthy ingredient can be cooked in endless ways. In order to make full use of this summer's zucchini bounty, here are some delicious and unique twists on. Savory Zucchini Chard Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This healthy zucchini bread recipe swaps a few ingredients from the traditional loaf to create a healthy breakfast or snack that you can enjoy whenever the heck you want. Mix all ingredients, adding zucchini last after other ingredients are well mixed.