" Mini Pumpkin Pies ".
You can cook " Mini Pumpkin Pies " using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of " Mini Pumpkin Pies "
- You need 1 of pk. refrigerated pie dough crust ( I made my own).
- It’s 1 of can (15oz) canned pumpkin.
- It’s 1 of can (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
" Mini Pumpkin Pies " instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 º. You will need a 4" round cookie cutter. (I used a large cookie cutter) & a muffin pan. . One box of 2 pie crust is enough for 12 mini pies..
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray. Cut your circles out of your dough. Press them in your tin..
- Mix pumpkin , sweet condensed milk, eggs, spice in a large bowl until smooth. Pour into pastry lined muffin cups. Top with pastry leaf if desired. I sprinkled some cinnamon on top..
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temp. To 350º. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a knife comes out clean Remove to wire rack allow to cool. Cool completely. Keep refrigerated..