My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie.
You can have My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie
- It’s 1 can of (4 cups or 796 ml) pure mashed pumpkin.
- It’s 4 of eggs slightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy or half and half cream.
- Prepare 2 of deep 9 inch unbaked pie shells.
My Ultimate Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix together thoroughly brown sugar, spices and salt.
- Stir in eggs.
- Add pumpkin and mix until well blended.
- Sir in milk and cream until well combined.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 and bake for 30 – 35 minutes longer.