Low fat pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie is a traditional North American sweet dessert, eaten during the fall and early winter especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas. This will give the stuffed pumpkin time to firm up as well. To serve, slice from top to bottom in fat wedges, and put wedges on a dinner plate.
Well feast your eyes (and mouth) on this! Thanksgiving is coming up, and we all know what that means! Hey, we all love pumpkin pie, right? You can have Low fat pumpkin pie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low fat pumpkin pie
- You need 4 cup of mashed pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 can of nonfat sweetened condensed milk (14 oz).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nonfat skim milk.
- You need 4 medium of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 2 of pie crusts (9").
Low-Fat Pumpkin Pie recipe: Try this Low-Fat Pumpkin Pie recipe, or contribute your own. Low fat pumpkin pie filling. low fat and as good as the old fashined highfat one. Egg substitute and evaporated low fat milk give you a healthy option with this holiday favorite. Top with Guilt-Free Whipped Topping for an indulgent dessert without the With the use of the pumpkin pie vitamix recipe the pumpkin pie was easy and delicious.
Low fat pumpkin pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Prepare pie crusts. For convenience I use packaged crusts but please feel free to make from scratch if you prefer..
- Add pumpkin to a large bowl. If you use canned pumpkin use two 15 oz cans. Stir in the condensed milk and the skim milk..
- Use another bowl and lightly beat the eggs. Stir the eggs into the pie filling..
- Add the spices and the brown sugar. Stir thoroughly to mix..
- Pour filling into the crusts. Note: Filling is thicker than many other pumpkin pie recipes..
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake another 40 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean..
- Cool on racks for 30 minutes before serving..
I love recipes which are consistently easy. Healthy Pumpkin Pie: Ultimate Thanksgiving Pies. A classic creamy pumpkin pie that is low in fat, but without sacrificing any of the rich taste and silky texture. Combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs and egg whites, until well blended.