Easy Pumpkin Pie.
You can have Easy Pumpkin Pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pumpkin Pie
- You need 1 can of (30 oz.) Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix.
- Prepare 1 can of (5 fl. oz.) Carnation Fat Free Evaporated Milk.
- It’s 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 of unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie shell.
Easy Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix pie mix, evaporated milk, and eggs in large bowl.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 50-60 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.