Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie. Flavoring this orange beauty is pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and pure maple syrup. A powerhouse line-up if you ask me. For best taste, use pure maple syrup, not "breakfast syrup." To turn this pumpkin pie protein smoothie into a satisfying pumpkin-packed breakfast, round it out with some crunchy pumpkin spice granola.
In addition, the pumpkin provides an amazing boost of nutrients. Pumpkin is high in fiber, an excellent source of vitamin A & C, and antioxidant rich. This smoothie is low in sugar and can be made vegan or paleo friendly! You can have Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie
- It’s 15 oz of (can) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix).
- Prepare 16 oz of almond milk (sugar free).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger (or 1" ginger root).
- You need 2 of scoops protein powder (vanilla works best).
- It’s of 2-4 pieces of ice (consistency).
Try our cool and creamy Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie. #dairyfree #paleo Click To Tweet Save time. Because well, homemade is always better. While this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe may not taste exactly like a slice of pie, it is delicious. Add in a scoop of vanilla protein powder, and you have yourself a filling breakfast that will keep you satisfied until the turkey comes out of the oven!.
Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie instructions
- Pour almond milk into blender followed by the pure pumpkin..
- Next pour in dry ingredients..
- Lastly add your preferred amount of ice cubes..
- Blend until desired consistency is reached..
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe is actually a great use for some of that leftover canned pumpkin puree you may. I went with a low fat coconut milk, because I didn't want to make it too rich, but if you're laughing at me for saying that (I'm kind of laughing at myself to tell you the truth, like what? This healthy smoothie recipe has all the flavor of a pumpkin spice latte without all the sugar. Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. Pumpkin pie gets a bad rap because each slice packs tons of heavy cream and sugar.