Grandma's pumpkin pie. Whisk pumpkin and eggs in a medium bowl. Add milk, maple syrup, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and salt; whisk to blend. A classic recipe and family favorite for generations.
It was handed-down to me from my mother many years ago. Be the first to review this recipe. Grandmas Pumpkin Pie recipe: Try this Grandmas Pumpkin Pie recipe, or contribute your own. You can have Grandma's pumpkin pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma's pumpkin pie
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 16 oz of canned pumpkin.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 12 oz of can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of 9 inch unbaked pie crust.
Grandma's Old Fashioned Desserts & Nostalgia. And pumpkin pies are great for serving at any time of the year too, not just at Thanksgiving and Halloween. Bradley B. is drinking a Grandma's Pumpkin Pie by Platt Park Brewing Company. Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
Grandma's pumpkin pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Combine all ingredients in order..
- Add mixture to pie crust..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 45 minutes or until knife is inserted and comes out clean..
View top rated Grandmas secret pumpkin pie recipes with ratings and reviews. Great Grandma's Pumpkin Pie, Dairy Free, Fat Free Pumpkin Pie, Easy Cheesy Pumpkin Pie, etc. My Great-Grandma in Benton, Missouri was there to write it down and in doing so, unknowingly created a family tradition. A simple, classic recipe and old time family favorite for generations. · Pumpkin Pie: This classic pumpkin pie recipe is the only one you need for Thanksgiving. Bake pies until filling is The top seven pie recipes, featuring fresh ingredients straight from the autumn harvest, which will be.