No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie. In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers, melted butter, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Press graham cracker mixture firmly into bottom and sides of prepared. No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie is a sweet and fluffy twist to classic pumpkin pie.
No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie is a sweet and creamy twist to a classic pumpkin dessert. Using a store bought crust, it's a quick and easy pumpkin pie recipe. While this summer lover has mixed feelings about the transition from summer to fall, I admit pumpkin desserts are a nice perk. no bake marshmallow pumpkin pie filling. You can cook No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare 1 packages of marshmallows large or small (10 oz).
- You need 1 can of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 cup of cool whip.
- You need 1 of graham cracker crust (9 in).
The filling in this pie is super creamy with hints of marshmallow, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and cool whip make up the bulk of this pie. This time around I opted for more marshmallow because it is suppose to be marshmallow. No heat marshmallow pumpkin pie is a sweet and cushioned wind to exemplary pumpkin pie.
No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie step by step
- In a large saucepan, insert marshmallows, pumpkin, and spices (to taste) over medium heat until melted..
- Lower heat and fold cool whip in until mixed throughly..
- Spoon into crust and refridgerate covered for 3 hours or until set..
Marshmallow, Cool whip, and pumpkin consolidate to make a flavorful pumpkin pie in a locally acquired graham wafer outside layer. Remove pan from oven and cool completely. In a large nonstick pan over low heat, stir together the mini marshmallows, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Melt marshmallows while stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.