Stuffed Dryfruits Split Yellow Gram Modak(without mould).
You can cook Stuffed Dryfruits Split Yellow Gram Modak(without mould) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Dryfruits Split Yellow Gram Modak(without mould)
- You need 1 cup of soaked split yellow gram(2 hour).
- You need 1/2 cup of clarified butter.
- You need 1&1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of yellow food colour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s For of stuffing:-.
- You need 6 of cashew nuts.
- It’s 5 of almonds.
- It’s 8-10 of raisins.
Stuffed Dryfruits Split Yellow Gram Modak(without mould) step by step
- In a mixer, jar take soaked yellow gram and blend it to make a fine paste..
- Heat clarified butter in a non-stick pan,add gram paste and by constantly stirring cook it on low to medium flame until it comes in a crumbly texture..
- Now add milk,sugar and yellow food colour,mix well and stir it till mixture became thick..
- Finally add milk powder and cardamom powder,mix well and stir it for more 2-3 minutes and switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool down..
- Now divide the mixture in equal parts of balls,flatten it and stuff chopped mix dryfruits and seal it nicely and give it the shape of modak and with the help of toothpick or folk create the design pattern like modak on it..
- Prepare all the the rest modak with the same process..
- Stuffed dryfruits Split Yellow Gram Modak is ready..