Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread. Soften cream cheese and cream with dry Jello. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple, wholesome.
My old recipe also had the crushed pineapple in it and it always made it so moist. This quick bread recipe This easy Italian sausage stuffed zucchini recipe (sausage stuffed zucchini boats) is healthy & delicious! Delight your family with these easy to make zucchini bread recipes. You can cook Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 (4 ounce) of containers Gerber Hawaiian Delight baby food.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of crushed pineapple (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins (not a deal breaker to omit).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans. (I always use pecans but I'm sure it would be good with any nut or ok if u needed to leave out.).
These recipes are so tasty that if you are not a zucchini lover, you will be soon. Enjoy the different variations of zucchini bread that show you how to make the most of a great vegetable! Tastes as good as the kind that you buy. Very easy – just throw it all in the bread machine and turn it on. *Ilike to use the bread machine just to do the dough.
Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray 2 8×4 bread pans with baking spray or grease and flour pans..
- In large bowl combine eggs,sugar,oil,baby food,vanilla and zucchini. Beat until well blended..
- Stir in flour,salt,baking powder,baking soda until blended..
- Add pineapple,raisins,and pecans; stir til well blended..
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 1 hour,or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to cooling rack..
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on rack..
- Freezes well. I wrap mine in plastic wrap then aluminum foil and put in zip lock bag removing air from bag..
- Refrigerate leftovers..
Savory zucchini bread has so much good stuff going on in the flavor department that you'd think it's complicated to make. Blissfully, that couldn't be This savory, satisfying loaf has so many great flavors going on that it's a total delight to eat. And yet it's super-easy to make. No sifting and no mixer required. Zucchini bread is one of our favorites in the summertime when zucchini is abundant.