Instant mawa modak with motichur filling. Mawa Modak with step by step photos. These tasty modaks made with mawa/khoya, sugar and cardamom powder for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. These mawa modaks can also be served as naivedya to lord ganesha.
This is a quick, simple, and easy Instant version of mawa modak or khoya modak. For a nutty and rich touch, I have filled-up each modak with almond. Mix all the ingredients and mix well. You can cook Instant mawa modak with motichur filling using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant mawa modak with motichur filling
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- It’s as needed of Saffron strands & cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s of For filling,.
- You need as needed of Motichur.
Add a little mixture of lubricated Modak in the mold and make the modak. Note: Like Mawa Modak, chocolate Modak can. Mawa Modak Recipe – Milk Powder Modak Recipe. Easy modak recipe made with milk powder §§ Instant mawa modak §§ Ganesh chaturti special §§.
Instant mawa modak with motichur filling instructions
- In a saucepan, take milk and milk powder. Mix well using whisk until it becomes smooth/lump-free..
- Cook it on a low flame. After 5 minutes, mixture will start thickening. Add ghee, saffron strands and cardamom powder; keep stirring..
- Add sugar when mixture becomes semi-thick. I have used granulated sugar.*.
- Cook until mixture leaves the edges of the pan. Make sure you keep stirring to avoid lump formation.*.
- Immediately transfer it to another bowl. Let it cool partially. If you are using powdered sugar, add it at this stage.*.
- Knead the dough gently and divide the mixture in 8 equal portions(about 15 gm each)..
- Start shaping them manually. Use a fork to make those lines. You can microwave this mixture for 7-8 seconds if it becomes difficult to shape.*.
How to make mawa modak-Mawa lovingly shaped into Lord Ganesha's favourite modak – sweet devotion! Divide the mixture into sixteen equal portions and shape into modak. Rich and luscious, the Mawa Modak is a melt-in-the-mouth treat, which puts other mithai to shame with its unique taste and texture. This modak on the other hand just requires you to pack the mixture into the modak mould, and de-mould after a press. During, the festive time, when we all are struggling to manage our times in everything we do.