Fresh mango 🥭 salsa with prinkles(chips). Fresh mango salsa is great with chips, on tacos and more! I'm not going to wash all those dishes by hand. So, let's shout happy birthday with this fresh mango salsa recipe!
You can even serve this as a fresh salad which will compliment a variety of meals! Who doesn't enjoy chips & salsa? This simple and colorful mango salsa is super easy to make! You can cook Fresh mango 🥭 salsa with prinkles(chips) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh mango 🥭 salsa with prinkles(chips)
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomatoes 🍅 chopped.
- It’s of 1/4 cup italian pizza sauce.
- It’s of 1 tsp mix herbs/green Coriander.
- Prepare of 2 green/ red chilli crush.
- Prepare of 3 tbsp lemon juice.
- It’s of 1/2 tsp salt,pepper.
- It’s of 1 cup mango chopped (tiny cubes).
This recipe is a huge hit in my house. I've served it with fish pork and just with tortilla chips. This fresh mango salsa recipe is composed of seven ingredients, with flavors and textures that complement each other perfectly. Mango salsa is perfect to serve with chips or crispy plantains for a seasonal appetizer.
Fresh mango 🥭 salsa with prinkles(chips) instructions
- Take a bowl add lemon juice, salt and pepper, chilli and italian sauce, mix herbs 🌿, green Coriander and italian pizza sauce mix it well,salsa sauce is ready..
- Now take the vegetables wash it and dry it completely than cut in small tiny cubes set aside..
- Next mix the vegetables with prepare salsa sauce mix it well with spoon..
- Now take a plate spread any type of 🍟 chips you like and pour the salsa sauce, enjoy it..
It's ideal for the summer barbecue season with grilled chicken, fish or shrimp. Looking for an interesting dip to team up with your chips and crunchy appetizers? here is a lip-smacking Mango Salsa recipe to dig into. Pair this easy and fresh mango salsa with nachos, chips, fill it in tacos, or spread it on grilled fish, chicken or any meat. Serve it up – Mango salsa serves great with tortilla chips. It's also a great accomplishment for fish, shrimp, pork, chicken, tacos.