Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos.
You can cook Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos
- Prepare 2 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh Coriander.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2-3 of chilli / jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s of For Nachos.
- Prepare 1 cup of maize flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of carrom seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos instructions
- Cut tomatoes into halves and remove the stem. If you like thick salsa, remove the seeds and juice from halved tomatoes and then cut them into big pieces. Use removed juice and seeds to make smoothie or other drinks. Chop onion and coriander.
- Remove the seeds and stems from chilli and cut it into 4 pieces. Finely chop the garlic clove..
- Add diced tomato and coriander Add diced onion, garlic and chilli in the jar of a food processor or in the chopping bowl of a blender.Add ground cumin, a pinch of sugar, and salt. Pour lime juice over it.add tomato sauce.
- Process them until medium chunky texture. You can blend them according to the choice of salsa you want to make – mild chunky or medium chunky. Tomato salsa is ready..