Fresh Garden Salsa.
You can cook Fresh Garden Salsa using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Garden Salsa
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 6 of ripe roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of to 3 jalapeños, depending on how much heat you like.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 dash of of sea salt, optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice, optional.
Fresh Garden Salsa instructions
- cut stem off jalapenos, slice in half length wise, remove seeds.
- remove stem from tomatoes.
- chop tomatoes, jalapenos, and, onion finely.
- add garlic and cilantro to veggies.
- mix well in large bowl.
- for a finer salsa, process in food processer for a few seconds..
- add salt and lime juice if desired.
- serve with corn chips or your favorite dish.
- May be stored in covered container for 3 to 5 days in refrigerator.