Fresh Corn Salsa.
You can cook Fresh Corn Salsa using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Corn Salsa
- You need 3 cups of raw corn kernels* (from about 4 cobs of shucked sweet corn).
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped red onion (about ½ medium onion).
- Prepare 1 of Optional: diced ripe avocado.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro (about one bunch).
- Prepare 1-2 of medium jalapeños, finely chopped (use one for mild-to-medium salsa or two for more spicy salsa).
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice (about two limes), to taste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
Fresh Corn Salsa instructions
- In a medium serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Stir to combine..
- Adjust to taste, if necessary: For more zing, add about more vinegar or more lime juice. For more flavor overall, add another pinch of salt. For more spice, add more jalapeño..
- For best flavor, allow the salsa to marinate for 20 minutes before serving. This salsa keeps well in the refrigerator, covered, for 3 to 4 days..