Ukdiche modak Steamed modak recipe. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet. easy ukadiche modak recipe, modak banane ki vidhi with step by step photo/video. indian dessert dumplings with rice flour & coconut finally, do visit my other related indian sweets recipes collection with this post of ukadiche modak recipe. it includes my other related.
Modaks or modak recipes are quite popular across Maharashtra and some. #modak #recipe #dessert In this recipe I show you how to make Modak recipe at home. Modak is also known as Ukdiche Modak which is made during Ganesh. Steamed dumplings made with rice flour dough, stuffed with sweet coconut, jaggery, nutmeg Ukadiche Modak sweet rice dumplings with coconut filling. You can cook Ukdiche modak Steamed modak recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ukdiche modak Steamed modak recipe
- It’s 100 gm of shredded fresh cream.
- You need 100 gm of Jaggery.
- Prepare 150 gm of rice flour.
- It’s 2 spoon of ghee.
- You need 2-3 of grounded cardamom.
- You need As needed of Few chopped almonds cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every month. Lord Ganesha loves modak hence he is also called as modakapriya. Modak, Steamed Modak made with mould and handmade modak with detailed step by step recipes. Modak is a sweet dumpling stuffed with a filling of coconut and jaggery.
Ukdiche modak Steamed modak recipe step by step
- In a pan take 1 cup water, add 1/2tsp salt, 1 spoon ghee and bring it to boil.
- Now turn off gas, add equal quantity rice flour. Stir continuously to avoid lumps. Cover and rest for 5mins.
- For filling in a pan take 1 spoon ghee and add 100gm shredded fresh coconut and stir.
- Add 100gm jaggery and stir till it melts. Add 2-3 grounded cardamom, chopped almonds cashews and mix it. Cool down the mixture..
- Now knead the rice mixture to form a dough. Take small balls out of the dough and keep pressing to give it a bowl shape.
- With the help of index finger pinch and form pleats all around the modak. Stuff fillings in between. Bring together from top and join..
- Use banana leaf or butter paper as steam liner. Steam the modak for 10 mins on medium flame Ready to serve.
Ukadiche Modak which is steamed modak is specially made during the first day of. ukadiche modak recipe a traditional steamed modak popular in North India.ukadiche modak recipe with step by step pictures. When the kozhukattais turn shiny then it shows they are done. Ukadiche is the Marathi word, meaning 'steamed'. Modak is the sweet treat and there are many verities of modak recipes. Ukadiche modaks are steamed flour dumpling filled with a sweet coconut and jaggery filling.