Fresh Tomato Salsa.
You can cook Fresh Tomato Salsa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Tomato Salsa
- It’s 2 of large Fresh Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small clove Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of Red Chilli OR Jalapeño.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Lime Juice *OR Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Salt & Black Pepper.
Fresh Tomato Salsa instructions
- Remove seeds (watery parts) from Tomatoes and finely dice. Chop up Garlic, Onion and Chilli finely. *Note: Make sure you taste the fresh chilli before adding it!.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl, season with Salt & Black Pepper. If the Tomato Salsa is too hot, the only thing you can do is to add more Tomatoes, and a little bit more Onion and Coriander..
- If the chilli is not hot enough, you can add Tabasco or Chilli Powder. Pickled Jalapeño is also good..
- Enjoy with corn chips, flat bread or rice crackers..