Chocolate Dalgona Coffee/ Hot & Cold Dalgona Coffee. Dalgona coffee is the latest recipe to trend on social media, and best of all, you can make it with pantry-friendly ingredients. You whip equal parts of instant coffee, sugar, and hot water together (don't worry, you can save your wrists and elbows by using an electric. Dalgona Coffee – or whipped coffee – as it's sometimes called, is taking the internet by storm.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Dalgona Coffee + Chocolate = Mocha. You can also use Milo instead of milk, especially if you are a huge fan of mocha. You can have Chocolate Dalgona Coffee/ Hot & Cold Dalgona Coffee using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Dalgona Coffee/ Hot & Cold Dalgona Coffee
- You need 2 tbsp of Coffee -.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coco powder -.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chocolate syrup -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water -.
- Prepare of Chopped chocolate & chocolate syrup for garnish.
If you have tablea, powdered hot chocolate, or ready-to-drink milk chocolate in your pantry, these should work, too. Dalgona Coffee + Coffee = Double Coffee Dosage. Dalgona Coffee Recipe with Step by Step Picture. This whipped coffee or beaten coffee recipe is Dalgona Coffee Recipe, a trending viral recipe from tik tok.
Chocolate Dalgona Coffee/ Hot & Cold Dalgona Coffee instructions
- Take a bowl and add coffee, sugar, chocolate syrup.
- Add water and blend the mixture with hand blender or whisk. Cool the mixture in freezer for 7 to 8 min..
- Decorate the glass with chocolate syrup..
- After blend 3 to 4 min. It's colour changes to golden brown and it becomes like fluffy cream..
- Add 200 ml cold milk,ice cube, chocolate dalgona mixture and decorate syrup & chooped chocolate..
- Add 200ml hot milk and chocolate dalgona mixture & decorate syrup & chooped chocolate.
This is super easy to make and taste Take coffee, sugar, hot water in a bowl. Use a hand blender to whip this till it gets light and. A chocolate-y, caffeine-free alternative to the popular Dalgona Coffee, whipped Nutella or Dalgona Nutella is a drink that'll surely capture the hearts of non-coffee drinkers, sweet tooths, and Nutella lovers alike. Planning to make some at home? Here's a recipe by @sweetportfolio you definitely have.