Khajoor modak. Khajur modak or dates modak is an easy and healthy recipe you can make for this Ganesh chaturthi. This has no sugar, only the natural sweetness from dates. Khajur modak or dates modak is an easy and healthy recipe you can make for this Ganesh chaturthi.
Khajoor Modak is a healthy version of Modak, a famous dish of Maharashtra. Made with roasted khajoor and other dry fruits filling, this easy-to-make recipe is made during the festival of Ganesh. Mawa Modak Recipe – A Sugar Free Natura Preparation – Mawa lovingly shaped into Lord Ganesha's favourite modak. You can cook Khajoor modak using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Khajoor modak
- Prepare 500grams of blackdates.
- It’s 100grams of almonds.
- You need 100grams of cashews.
- You need 5G of pistachios.
- Prepare 20gram of ghee.
- You need 15gram of roasted poppy seeds.
Khoujoor, (also spelt as Khajoor or Khajur) is a delectable Afghan dessert. This delicious pastry is made from lightly leavened dough, which is prepared with sugar, caramelized in oil and mixed with. Hot selling high quality Organic Goji Berries Dried Chinese Red Wolfberry. Khajoor Modak (Dates Modak) is an easy and healthy recipe.
Khajoor modak step by step
- To begin wash dates under.running water then, take out a chopping board and on medium low flame and pour ghee once heated put the chopped dates and saute for about 5 minutes..
- Now roast all the nuts namely. Cashews pistachio and almond and mixture well.once done take out and let it cool for awhile..
- Next make rolls forms them tune and coat them with roasted poppy seeds cut the rolls are ready to be served.
Fast / upavas recipe, Dates modak a.k.a Khajur modak is very healthy and delicious sweet made with wholesome dry nuts and. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling believed to have originated in the state of Maharashtra. In India, modak is prepared in a variety of ways, and it is known under various names.