Choco Dalgona Coffee. See how we make Dalgona coffee with choco in a very affordable price and simple recipe. Also see our first time making Trending Dalgona coffee and Dalgona. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top.
Dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. For once, the internet was right! Dalgona is a popular Korean street candy similar to toffee or honeycomb but its caffeinated version is what has been Original Dalgona Coffee Recipe. You can have Choco Dalgona Coffee using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Dalgona Coffee
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- You need 1 tbspn of choco powder.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 2 tbspn of sugar.
- You need 4-5 of ice cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbspn of Lukewarm water.
Dalgona Coffee Recipe with Step by Step Picture. This whipped coffee or beaten coffee recipe is super delicious and it is a viral trending coffee. Забудьте о латте, капучино и рафе. В режиме изоляции неожиданную популярность приобрел дальгона-кофе. Dalgona Coffee Is the Internet's Newest Food Trend — Here's How to Make it. Dalgona coffee originated in Korea and is named after a simple honeycomb candy sold by street vendors (the color of the whipped coffee is exactly the color of the molten candy that it's named after).
Choco Dalgona Coffee step by step
- In a bowl take coffee and choco powder, add sugar and Lukewarm water now bit it with bitter or spoon or you can also use a blender. Note down the ratio should be equal of each ingredient. As I added choco powder I had taken 1 tbsp coffee and 1 tbsp choco powder..
- It takes some time to become thick Dalgona cream. After 15 to 20 mins of hitting, it nice and superb cream is ready. Note that you have to bit it continues to have cream..
- For serving it take a glass on the edge of it pour chocolate syrup. Then add ice cubes add cold milk and on top of it add dalgona cream. Garnish with chocolate syrup and even you can add choco chips. Dalgona choco coffee is ready to serve..
This recipe has been a mega-hit on Korean social media! Dalgona is the Korean word for sponge toffee.