A cuppaa of dalgona coffee. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven.
Dalgona Coffee – or whipped coffee – as it's sometimes called, is taking the internet by storm. Dalgona coffee—it started as a Tik Tok trend and has now exploded all over the internet as the It-Drink of the moment. If you've got instant coffee, sugar, and water on hand, you can make this. You can cook A cuppaa of dalgona coffee using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A cuppaa of dalgona coffee
- You need 4 tsp of Nescafé coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hershey cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 3/4 glass of chilled milk.
It'll go by faster if you have a hand mixer, but a humble regular whisk, one. Dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. For once, the internet was right! Dalgona coffee recipe with step by step pictures and video.
A cuppaa of dalgona coffee instructions
- In deep narrow mouth vessel put coffee powder, cocoa powder and brown sugar. Add warm water and vanilla essence. Beat with hand beater for 5 mins..
- Now with electric blender beat this coffee- cocoa mixture to smooth creamy paste for 10 mins..
- Fill chilled milk in glass upto 3/4. Gently pour creamy coffee mixture on it. Serve/ Relish Delicious CUPPA OF DALGONA COFFEE without stirring. Pick a side of Dolgana Coffee glass and Sip. The cold milk will suddenly rushes through the velvety coffee foam. Enjoy it..
Dalgona coffee is nothing but milk topped with whipped coffee cream. According to wikipedia : Dalgona is the name of the South Korean version of honeycomb toffee candy. Dalgona coffee gets its name from. Dalgona coffee is a TikTok trend that is made with a coffee-based froth that you can put on top of iced milk. Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi.