"Chocolates Paan Coconut modak".
You can have "Chocolates Paan Coconut modak" using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Chocolates Paan Coconut modak"
- You need 1 of paan or beetal leaf (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh coconut crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gulkand.
- It’s 1/2 -1/2 cup of white and dark chocolates rough chopped.
- Prepare of Equipment..modak mould.
"Chocolates Paan Coconut modak" step by step
- In a bowl take chopped betel leaf coconut powder and gulkand mix it well make small balls of stuffing.
- In a pan add water and keep another bowl on it.now add chocolates to it and stir till melt.Do the same with both chocolates..
- Now put one tsp White colour of chocolates in mould and swirl around to nicely coat the sides of chocolates now place the stuffing balls and cover them with melted brown chocolate.Freeze for 5 mins. unmould and serve..