Grilled watermelon mint julep. After our morning walk full of predators, I was happy to see this Grilled Watermelon Mint Julep on my to-do list. Having a confrontation with coyotes merits a drink, me thinks. Grilling fruit is my recent obsession.
Cool down on hot summer evenings with our simple and fruity watermelon mint juleps. Ahhhhh watermelon, how we adore you. Add the watermelon to a blender and blend until smooth. You can cook Grilled watermelon mint julep using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled watermelon mint julep
- You need 1 of small watermelon.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mint leaves.
- You need as needed of ice cubes.
Pour through sieve to remove pulp. Add some roughly crushed ice to your glasses, pour the cocktail. In today's video I try the all new Watermelon Mint Julep and more. Disneyland is always creating new food options and this one doesn't.
Grilled watermelon mint julep instructions
- First in a small pan add water,mint and sugar.Cook on medium flame for about 10 minutes. Turn off the burner and keep it aside and let it cool..
- Now strain,discarding the mint leaves and transfer it into a small bowl. Mint syrup is ready..
- Now cut watermelon into small pieces and put it on the tray. Put this tray into preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 180 degree. At this point water melon reaches dark red colour.grilled watermelon is ready..
- Now transfer grilled water melon into food processor and puree it. Now add mint syrup and lemon juice..
- Pour this into individual glasses add icecubes. Garnish with mint leaves. Grilled watermelon mint julep is ready..
The classic Mint Julep is a delightfully refreshing muddle of bourbon, mint, and sugar over lots of crushed ice, and it's the traditional drink to drink while watching horses run very fast at the Kentucky Derby. Preferably out of a fancy silver julep cup, while wearing an enormous fancy hat. Watermelon Mint Julep Cocktail is so refreshing and so easy to make! I actually created this delicious Watermelon Mint Julep because I had some Mint Julep Simple Syrup in my refrigerator and a ripe watermelon that need to be used. Watermelon Mint Julep: A modern twist on the classic mint julep, this watermelon julep is a refreshing, juicy treat!