Chocolate modak. This chocolate modak is one of the modak varieties made with mawa/ khoya, sugar and cocoa. Chocolate modak can be made in a few different ways using biscuit crumbs, flour, chocolate etc. Chocolate modak recipe with step by step photos.
This easy to make Chocolate Modak recipe is good for anyone who loves chocolate and still craves for a Modak during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. Chocolate Modak – are modak's stuffed with regular stuffing but with addition of chocolate 🙂 …. Chocolates are favorite of everyone so this modak would also be a favorite dessert. You can have Chocolate modak using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate modak
- Prepare 10 of Marie biscuit.
- It’s 4 spoon of coconut powder.
- Prepare of Chocolate sauce for kneeding dough.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Tutty fruity.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Choco chips.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Dry fruit.
- Prepare 1 of Dairy milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1 spoon of milk made.
Cook up this homemade "Chocolate Modak" for quick surprise for your loved ones. Enjoy this modern chocolate version of a traditional and popular sweet. Easiest chocolate modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi! Easiest chocolate modak recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi!
Chocolate modak instructions
- Mix all ing. Together.
- And then put in…mould first Grease mould with oil then put mix.
- Press it and demold it and freeze for 10 min.
The festive season doesn't get any better than this with the ultimate fusion version. Chocolate Modak Recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi. This modak will capture everyone's heart and soul with a divine and enchanting taste of chocolate. Today I bring to you a yummy chocolate modak recipe which is apt for toddlers and kids this Ganpati 🙂. Can anyone come between your love for chocolates and you?