Biscuit modak. Wishing all you a happy Ganesh chadhurti ! Here I am starting my modak preparation for lord ganapathi with biscuits. Chocolate biscuit modak,modak,modak recipe, Maharashtrian recipes,dessert, instant sweet recipes, Ganesh chaturthi recipes,latest recipes, chocolate recipes.
Modak recipe has basically many variations within it. Oreo Modak is my new version On the coming occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. I have try to make Everyone likes Modak & Oreo Cookies. You can have Biscuit modak using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit modak
- It’s 10 of parle G Biscuit.
- You need 2 tea spoon of bournvita.
- You need 4 tea spoon of coconut powder.
- It’s 3 tea spoon of condensed milk.
- It’s 4 of cashew chooped.
- It’s 4 of almonds chopped.
- It’s 6 of raisins.
Hope Lord Ganesha & all of you like my new version of Oreo. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Chocolate modak recipe – Delicious, rich modaks made with milk solids, sugar and cocoa.
Biscuit modak step by step
- Grind biscuits.
- Add bournvita, 3 teaspoon coconut powder..
- Mix and knead dough using condensed milk..
- Now mix all dry fruits..
- Take small balls from dough. Using modak mould give shape and fill stuffing of dry fruits..
- Now roll modaks in 1 teaspoon coconut powder..
- Modak are ready.
These will be a great treat to kids during Ganesh chaturthi. Fried modak recipe that you can make for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Modak is sweet dumpling made during Ganesh Chaturthi During the festival, I make steamed modak and Patholi (stuffed rice sweet). Right from rich kesar modaks to the toothsome chocolate modaks, here are some easy recipes you can try out this Ganesh Chaturthi to whip up some delectable modaks. Modak is a Maharashtrian sweet dish usually served on Ganesh chaturthi.