Stuffed gulkand and coconut jaggery rava modak. Mix coconut, cardamom powder and jaggery in a pan. Begin to cook on a low heat. Rava modak is a variation of modak made with semolina or sooji.
I have already shared the traditional Maharashtrian recipe of Modak. Instant Chocolate Coconut and Gulkand Coconut Modak Recipe in Marathi Saffron Coconut Modak (Kesar Nariyal Modak) Modak is a popular Maharashtrian delicacy which is relished Stuffed Dumplings made with coconut and condensed milk Ganesh Chaturthi/Vinayak Chaturthi is the very. Rava modak recipe – Simple and easy modak using rava or sooji replacing rice flour. You can cook Stuffed gulkand and coconut jaggery rava modak using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed gulkand and coconut jaggery rava modak
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut.
- It’s As needed of Few crushed cardamom.
- You need as needed of Few dryfruits chopped.
- It’s of For gulkand.
- It’s As needed of Few raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cup coconut.
- Prepare 5tbsp of gulkand.
- Prepare 2-3 of beetel leaves.
- Prepare of For modak.
- Prepare 1 cup of rava.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ghee.
This rava modak is made with sooji or rava for outer covering and coconut jaggery for inner stuffing. As this modak doesn't need steam cooking like other modaks it is quick and easy to make. Now lets get on to learn. The perfect rava modak recipe without steaming method!
Stuffed gulkand and coconut jaggery rava modak step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of jaggery and gulkand… Heat ghee in kadai and roast rava for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now add milk and water mix well than add powder sugar.. Than mix well.. Mixture should not be in liquid form.
- Than let it cool in room temperature now take a small portion of ball Grease modak mold with oil..insert small portion from below modak mold…spread evenly than add mixture of coconut and jaggery than seal it from top.. Open mold.. Than demold the modak… Same way do for gulkand also..
- Now modaks are ready to serve for prasad in front of ganpati enjoy.
Smooth, velvety outer layer made from suji and stuffed with coconut-jaggery sweet stuffing. For stuffing, you'll need fresh coconut, jaggery, cardamom powder, nuts, raisins and poppy seeds. The list is not long, but sure it tastes fabulous. Modak is Ganpati Bappa's favorite food. Modak can be made in a variety of ways, but the most liked is Ukdiche Modak.