You can have #Mawa Modak using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of #Mawa Modak
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Amul cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 5-6 of cardamom.
#Mawa Modak instructions
- Heat a pan with butterand add cream and milk. Mix it properly in medium low flame..
- When mixture of cream and milk comes to boiling then add milk powder and mix it very well. Make sure lumps does not form..
- Mix it so well it gets thick and will start leaving the sides of your pan..
- Once it started leaving the sides then off the flames and shift in some bowl to keep it cool..
- Once cool add sugar powder and cardamom powder and mix it well. Make sure don’t cool mawa completely otherwise it will get powdery. It should b cool enough so that it can b touched with bare hands..
- If it’s get sticky in hands then keep it in refrigerator for atleast 1 hour..
- Now take a modak mould and firstly dust it with sugar powder and then add the mixture on both sides and then give shape. If you don’t have modak mould then make it with hands..
- Now serve this mouth melting modak..