Mawa modak. Mawa modak recipe with step by step photos – These tasty modaks are made with minimal ingredients which is mawa/khoya (evaporated milk solids), sugar and cardamom powder. Milk powder modak is a mouth watering treat with its unique taste and texture. Preparing Mawa modak at home is not at all time coonsuming.
Divide the mixture into sixteen equal portions and shape into modak. Rich and luscious, the Mawa Modak is a melt-in-the-mouth treat, which puts Festive Occasion like Ganesh Chaturthi is the time to make umpteen varieties of Modak like Shrikhand Modak , Chocolate. Mawa modak stuffed with dates and nuts mixture is a perfect modak recipe for the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. You can cook Mawa modak using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mawa modak
- It’s 2 bowl of rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of mawa.
- It’s 1 cup of cup desiccated coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of cup sugar powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dry fruits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Elaichi powder.
In Maharashtra, the modak made from mawa (khoya) is known as 'Khavyache modak'. Cook up this homemade Mawa Modak for quick surprise for your loved ones." This traditional Mawa Modak has a mesmerizing color with a rich and delicious taste! Mawa Ke Modak: Modak is the most lovable sweet of Lord Ganesha that's why it is used for their indulgence. In this way, Mawa Ke Modak is ready for indulgence.
Mawa modak step by step
- Take rice flour mix warm water and one tablespoon ghee mix well and make soft dough and keep for rest, cover with muslin cloth.
- Now heat mawa, mix coconut powder, sugar powder, dry fruits and elachi powder and mix well..
- Now make small balls of rice dough and make small chapati and fill the mawa mixture and cover and make Modaks..
- Now steam all modak in a steamer pan..
- Ganpati favourite Mawa modak ready. Ganpati Bappa Morya.
Mawa Modak Recipe Milk Powder Modak Recipe. Do you always prefer bringing ready made Mawa Modaks during Ganpati? Also learn how to make Chocolate & Kaju Kesar Modak. Modak is a popular Indian sweet dish / dessert made during..mawa modak recipe by Cooking Indian Vegetarian food, Village food, Street food chocolate mawa how to make besan modak in hindi kaju mawa modak yellow modak recipe in hindi fried modak. This is "MAWA MODAK FOR GANESH UTSAV IN MUMBAI – MM MITHAIWALA" by urmish on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.