You can have Khova Modak using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Khova Modak
- It’s 2 cup of khova.
- You need 1 tin of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of gulkand.
Khova Modak instructions
- Keep stirring khova in a flat pan until soft. Add milk powder and condensed milk and keep stirring it until like a dough shape..
- Let it cool. For stuffing mix gulkand, sugar powder and roasted dry fruits. (roast dry fruits in ghee) In a Modak mold add the khova mixture and shape them into Modak..
- Stuff them with gulkand mixture. It's ready to eat..