Brownie modak. Hey lovely viewers On this aspicious festival ganesh chaturthi I m going to share an instant modak recipe NO BAKE BROWNIE MODAKS Its super easy quick and. browine modaks. The common theme of all the cameras bearing the brand is that they were intended as affordable snapshot-takers. This website is dedicated to Brownie.
But the Kodak Brownie might be the most important camera ever made. Brownies were aimed at children, among others. "Plant the Brownie acorn and the Kodak oak will. Kodak heavily marketed the Brownie camera to children. You can have Brownie modak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie modak
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare as needed of Chocolate + sprinklers for decorating.
Its ads, which ran in popular In just the first year after introducing the Brownie, the Eastman Kodak Company sold over. Antique Box Brownie camera by Kodak Brownie camera and camera bag. Kodak vintage camera on textile background Brownie syncro model. Plant the Brownie acorn and the Kodak oak will grow.
Brownie modak instructions
- Add butter & sugar & milkmaid.
- Mix all and add maida BP & BS.
- Melt the chocolate and add water.
- Pour this in maida mixture and mix all.
- Make brownie from this batter.
- After baking crush the brownie and add chocolate and make modaks.
- Decorate with chocolate & sprinklers.
Quite simply, the Kodak Brownie makes stunning images. First, Kodak hit a homer with the Brownie's simple meniscus lens. It's not perfect, as demonstrated by the severe light. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items. The first practical cameras for consumers were developed by George Eastman.