Mom's Top Shelf Tartar Sauce. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, and minced onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Homemade tartar sauce with mayonnaise, dill pickles, capers, and more.
I am a lover of tartar sauce. I think the seafood eating world is divided. This easy homemade tartar sauce is better than anything you can buy at the store. You can cook Mom's Top Shelf Tartar Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Top Shelf Tartar Sauce
- You need 3 tbsp of Hellmans Mayonaise.
- It’s 4 dash of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Dill pickle spears.
- You need 4 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 dash of Onion powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of lemon juice.
It's extra creamy and perfect for serving next to your favorite seafood dishes. Jump to the Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make it. Discover the best Tartar Sauce in Best Sellers. A good tartar sauce recipe is a beautiful balance of acidity and sweetness that brings the best out of fried and baked seafood alike.
Mom's Top Shelf Tartar Sauce instructions
- What you will need! (:.
- Slice and dice pickles into tiny pieces.
- Add mayo, diced pickles, onion & garlic powder, cream of tartar, & lemon juice into dipping bowl. Stir very well serve..
- Not much to this recipe, simple & easy, but the blend of ingredients, ESPECIALLY the cream of tartar, TOTALLY make this! Even when I get take out fish, I still make my own tartar 😘 Thanks Mom! xo.
But, like many condiments, if you head to your grocery store shelves you will find bottles filled with artificial ingredients and flavorings. By clicking on the products below, we may receive a commission at no cost to you. A simple tartar sauce recipe for deep fried seafood. With just a few ingredients you can make your own that is better than anything you'd buy! [Homemade] Portobello cap stuffed with chicken risotto topped with swordfish with lemon dill tartar sauce. Tartar sauce (French: sauce tartare; also spelled Tartare sauce in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, and other parts of the Commonwealth) is a condiment made of mayonnaise.