Oreo Modak Stuffed with Coconut Sweet. Modak is a sweet dumpling usually made with coconut and jaggery inside. In Marathi, it is called Modak, and in Tamil it is Modakam or sometimes it is called Kozhukattai. Take a delicious break with Oreo Thins with Coconut Creme, a light new twist on the classic favorite of millions around the world.
Modak is the most favorite sweet of Bhagwan Ganesha. There are many types of modak prepared during Ganesh Chaturthi. Modak – This is the Maharashtrian modak recipe called as Ukadiche Modak and made with a coconut and jaggery stuffing. You can cook Oreo Modak Stuffed with Coconut Sweet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Modak Stuffed with Coconut Sweet
- It’s 50 of Oreos choco cream biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated or dry coconut powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 20-25 of crushed cashew pieces.
- It’s As needed of Milk for kneading.
- Prepare pinch of Food color.
- Prepare As needed of cow ghee.
I have given the entire recipe in the recipe. These modaks are stuffed with a lip-smacking mixture of dates and crunchy nuts for Ganesh Chaturthi. Stuffed with mawa, sugar and cocoa, this is a rich and delicious variety of modaks. They can also be made with milk, biscuit crumbs, chocolates and flour for an authentic chocolate flavour.
Oreo Modak Stuffed with Coconut Sweet step by step
- Mix together milk powder, coconut powder, sugar powder, cardamom powder. Then add 20-25 crushed pieces of cashew nuts and add 3 teaspoons of milk one by one to the mixture and make a semi soft flour. If required then add 3 tbsp milk powder and knead well. Add ghee and knead the dough. Then add 3-4 drops of food color and mix well..
- Take 50 Oreo choco cream biscuits and make into a fine powder in mixer without removing it's cream. Add the Milk little by little to made a dough and knead gently till you get a sticky dough..
- Now make a modak with help of modak mould. Grease the mould with ghee. Take a small sized oreo dough mixture and flatten it slightly. Stuff the small mixture of coconut-milk powder dough in the center. Fill the dough well and close it..
- Spread Stuffed oreo dough inside the grease modak mould and close it at the bottom. Open the mould and remove the modak gently. Spread little ghee over plate and place a modak on it so that it will not stick to the plate and easily can be removed..
- Oreo Modak remains fresh at least week if kept in refrigerator and 2 or 3 days outside if kept in airtight box..
Oreo Biscuit Modak/Chocolate Modak Recipe/गणेश जी के लिए मोदक का प्रसाद बनाये. Oreo Modak is my new version On the upcoming occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. I try to make some special Lord Ganesha's favorite dish is Modak in new way. Everyone likes Modak & Oreo Cookies. Hope Lord Ganesha & all of you like my new modernized version of Oreo Modak..