Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. My zucchini bread (though I prefer them in mini muffin form) recipes is virtually the same.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can have Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge
- It’s 1/3 cup (80 ml) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of organic honey.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (121 g) of plain yoghurt, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups (190g) all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini (about 1 medium-large).
- You need of Optional: 2 teaspoons orange zest.
The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. No, zucchini bread doesn't actually taste like zucchini, instead the shredded veggie adds a lot of How to make a moist, flavorful, and easy Zucchini Bread from scratch! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini.
Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a loaf pan..
- Whisk the oil, honey, egg, yogurt, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined..
- Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If you find the top of the bread is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil..
- Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving..
Ultra moist, Cheesy Zucchini Bread that's out-of-this-world delicious!! This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.