Churma Modak. Churma Ladoo is a traditional recipe of Rajasthan which often made on festive occasions. Taking the flavors of churma ladoo we like to present churma modaks. Modak Recipe – चावल के आटे के उकडीचे मोदक – Traditional Steamed Modak – Ganesh Chaturthi Special.
Churma modak is a very delicious Indian dessert Recipe to make for any festive occasions. Churma na ladoo – CHURMA MODAK. Download Churma stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can have Churma Modak using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Churma Modak
- It’s 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pure Desi Ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar or crushed jaggery.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Milk.
- Prepare 8 of almonds finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Home » Recipes » Bajri Churma. How to make Bajri Churma -. Bajra rotis crushed, mixed with jaggery and ghee and shaped into delicious laddoos. Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every.
Churma Modak instructions
- Mix whole wheat flour, ghee and milk in a big bowl and knead a tight dough with the help of water..
- Divide the dough into the small size of balls and roll them into flat chapatis..
- On medium flame roast chapatis until golden brown and crisp..
- Now crush the chapatis into small pieces. You can also pulse them in a grinder for a few seconds to get a coarse mixture..
- Pour 2 tablespoons of Ghee and add powdered sugar, chopped almonds and cardamom powder in the mixture and mix well with your palms.
- Now take lemon sized mixture and make shapes of churma modaks or laddoos as per the choice..
- Garnish with chopped almonds. Churma modaks are ready to serve..
Modak, Steamed Modak made with mould and handmade modak with detailed step by step Modak is a sweet dumpling stuffed with a filling of coconut and jaggery. Modaks is a favorite sweet dish of the lord and can be made in two ways. One way of making it is by steaming and the other is frying. Fried modaks can be preserved long than steamed. Khajur modak or dates modak is an easy and healthy recipe you can make for this Ganesh Churma ladoo is a delicious sweet specially served as prasad on various auspicious occasions.