Easy Peasy BBQ Sloppies.
You can cook Easy Peasy BBQ Sloppies using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy BBQ Sloppies
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of Tbl. Broth or water.
- You need 1/4 of diced green pepper (optional).
- You need 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need of To Serve.
- It’s 4 of Hamburger Buns.
- Prepare 4 of cheese slices (optional).
- Prepare 1 of dill pickle slices (optional).
Easy Peasy BBQ Sloppies step by step
- Dice onion on smallish dice..
- Clean and dice garlic..
- Put a skillet on medium heat, add 2 Tbl. Oil.
- Add onions, stir for 2 minutes..
- Dice celery, add it to the onions. Stir for 1 minute..
- Add garlic, stir for one minute..
- Add ground beef. Stir and break up..
- Add green pepper if using. Actually I didn't have any, so I added some pickled mild jalapenos..
- Salt and ground black pepper..
- Keep stirring and breaking up beef chunks until beef just turns brown..
- Add broth/water, stir.
- Add BBQ sauce, stir in..
- Turn heat to simmer, simmer until it reaches the desired thickness, about 5 minutes. Stir every minute..
- Prepare buns, add Sloppy BBQ, cheese, pickles, how you like it..