Rose flavoured Modak. This is the very easy way of making ROSE FLAVOURED COCONUT RAVA MODAK by KIRTI MUTKURE Please – LIKE,SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL THANK – YOU. #modakrecipe #ganeshchaturthi #flavouredmodak #indiansweets #sweetrecipe Modak (Laddu) is favorite to Lord Shree Ganesh, So here I am sharing delicious. Amazing modak chocolates complete home made hygienic and full of taste. Rose Modak / Rose Kozhukattai, a steamed dumpling with rose flavored stuffing, shaped to look like rose.
Coconut rose modak is specially made on Ganesh Chaturthi/Vinayak Chaturthi which is a very popular festival in India. There are many versions, flavours and variety of making modaks – the one I am. Find the best free stock images about rose flower. You can cook Rose flavoured Modak using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rose flavoured Modak
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped dryfruit.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut dust.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Rose colour (food colour).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Rose essence.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Rose petal (for stuffing).
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Download all photos and use them even for commercial projects. A wide variety of rose flavour options are available to you, such as flavor, usage, and feature. Rose gulkand modak, ukadiche modak is traditional Maharashtrian recipe, I have prepared it with slightly different way. By adding Rose syrup and rose water i. furthermore, before we jump into the actual recipe, i would like to add some more tips, suggestions and variations to easy ukadiche modak recipe. firstly, the ratio of water and rice flour has to be respected.
Rose flavoured Modak step by step
- First of all, take a bowl put in rice flour,pinch of salt,oil and rose essence and knead a fine dough. Now, cover the dough with a wet cloth..
- Now, for stuffing, in another bowl put some coconut dust,dryfruit,crushed rose petal,powdered sugar and rose essence. Now, mix it properly..
- Now, grease some oil on hand and take a very little amount of dough, make it like a shape of a bowl. Now, stuff it with the mixture. Give it a shape of a modak..
- In a steamer warm some water. Now, grease the tray and place the modaks in the steamer. Steam them for 15 minutes. Now, let them get cooled down. Now, coat them with coconut dust and dry fruit. Your rose flavoured modaks are ready to be served..
New Rose Varieties from Ecoroses: Blueberry, country-blues, full monty, hilux, nexus, piacere We are a leading rose producer and exporter from Ecuador. Some of our new rose varieties are: Queen. Modak Pink Sandstone is pink and from India. Check out Rose-Flavored-Adopts's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired.