Rice flour Modak. Rice flour: To make modak, fine & smooth rice flour is needed. It is the quality of flour that decides We make modak with homemade flour. Making the rice flour at home does take some time as the.
Quickly stir and mix the rice flour with. Recipe name— Modak recipe Rice flour recipe Ganesh baba ki favourite food Coconut badam modak recipe Modak at home step by step Boiled modak Tasty mithai at home Mithai recipe. Ukadiche Modak Recipe(steamed modak) – one of my favorite sweet are sweet dumplings made from rice flour. You can have Rice flour Modak using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice flour Modak
- You need 1 cup of Rice flour.
- You need 1.5 cups of Water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s For of filling:.
- You need 1.5 cup of Fresh coconut grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery, grated.
- Prepare 3-4 of cardomom powders.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Rice flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cashew.
The stuffing is mainly made from grated coconut and jaggery. Ukadiche Modak is a Maharashtrian delicacy made with steamed rice flour and a sweet coconut Ukadiche Modak are similar to dumplings, with an outer layer of steamed rice flour dough and a. furthermore, before we jump into the actual recipe, i would like to add some more tips, suggestions and variations to easy ukadiche modak recipe. firstly, the ratio of water and rice flour has to be respected. These easy rice flour modak or sweet dumplings recipe can be made for breakfast or snack. How to make easy rice flour modak.
Rice flour Modak step by step
- Begin with making the stuffing for modak. Combine coconut, ghee and jaggery in a pan. Cook on medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure that you do not overcook the mixture. Add the grounded cardamom, and other remaining filling ingredients. Mix well and keep aside.
- In the same pan, heat the water along with ghee and pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and add the rice flour in a steady flow, stirring continuously to prevent lumps from forming. Now cook this mixture on very low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Now switch off the flame and cover this pan with lid for 4 to 5 minutes. Now take this dough in a big bowl or plate. Allow to cool till the temperature you can handle to knead. Dip you palm in cool water and knead the hot dough very well..
- Take a small ball of dough and roll thinly between hands, stretching the dough with fingers to a disk of about 3-4 inches diameter. Keep the dough disk on your palm and add the sweet Modak filling in the center. Make all Modaks this way and keep aside. Cover with a cotton napkin. Use a steamer to steam the modaks for 10-15 minutes or till done..
List of ingredients and the quantity for rice flour modaks. To it add the rice flour, cover and allow it to cool. Later, knead well and keep aside. It is best to make the modaks when the dough is slightly warm. Grease the palms of your hands well.