Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels. Potluck-friendly and perfectly poppable, these seriously addicting dill pickle roll-ups will be the most-requested appetizer you ever make. Look no further than dill pickle crescent pinwheels! These flaky little handheld bites are perfect for munching on at a party.
Wrap pickle around in blanket fashion. Spread cream cheese on dried pickle then roll in pulverized beef. Lay slices of ham on paper towel, place another towel on top and blot gently,spread cream cheese on ham slices. You can cook Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels
- You need 1 of Crescent dough roll.
- You need 1/2 C of Garlic and chive cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 C of Diced ham.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Diced dill pickles.
- You need of Ranch dressing for dipping.
Take a pickle in a paper towel and squeeze gently to remove most of the juice. Unroll the crescent dough and seal the perforated seams. Place ham slices on the dough. Spread with mustard and sprinkle cheese evenly.
Ham and pickle crescent pinwheels instructions
- Roll out crescent dough.
- Spread cream cheese over dough.
- Sprinkle with both ham and pickle.
- Roll up dough into long roll.
- Cut into 16 pieces lay on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until brown.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing or put in fridge to serve cold the following day by itself.
How do you make hot ham and swiss pinwheels? Refrigeratethis in the refrigerator, then slice into half inch wide pinwheels. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. Finger foods always tend to go over well for most types of parties which is why I love these little ham and cheese pinwheels. Tortilla Cream Cheese Ham Pinwheels Recipes.