Instant mawa modak without mould. Mawa Modak with step by step photos. These tasty modaks made with mawa/khoya, sugar and cardamom powder for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. I have used modak moulds but you could even shape them with you hands.
Modak moulds are easier to use because this device helps in shaping the symbolic modaks without much Instant Mawa Modak Recipe ( Khoya Modak ) [RECIPE]. Mawa Modak is a sweet dish made from sweetened Mawa/khoya (dried milk or milk solids). Making modak using a mould is super easy. You can cook Instant mawa modak without mould using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant mawa modak without mould
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of elaichi (cardamom)powder.
- It’s 4-5 of saffron stands.
- Prepare Pinch of green, red and yellow food colour.
Modak moulds are easily available in the Indian market or Indian stores through out the year. मोदक । How to make Ukdiche Modak without Mould. Modak is one of the most sumptuous sweet dishes made during the Add more charm to your Ganesha Chaturthi festivities with platter full of Modaks , that will finish of in an instant. It is so yummy i am sure you won't be able to.
Instant mawa modak without mould instructions
- In a pan add milk powder and milk..
- Keep the flame off and whisk well to ensure no lumps are formed..
- Switch on the flame. Cook for 5 minutes on low flame while stirring continuously..
- Add ghee, elaichi powder and saffron stands..
- Cook on low flame until semi thick while stirring continuously..
- Add sugar. Dissolve the sugar into the mixture..
- Continue cooking on low flame. Cook until the mixture thick and leaves the sides of pan..
- Transfer to a bowl and cool down until the mixture is easy to handle..
- Divide the mixture in three parts and add colors..
- Take a spoonful mixture and rub in the palms until smooth..
- Now give it round shape. Give conical shape with fingers..
- Now make equidistant impression all around with fork..
- Lightly press from the top and bottom to finish shaping the modak..
Remove from flame until it is solid. Mix all the ingredients and mix well. Add a little mixture of lubricated Modak in the mold and make the modak. How to make mawa modak-Mawa lovingly shaped into Lord Ganesha's favourite modak – sweet devotion! Alternatively, shape the mixture in a modak mould and serve.