You can have Cuban Sliders using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cuban Sliders
- Prepare of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need of Thin sliced deli ham.
- You need of Baby Swiss cheese.
- You need of Stone ground Dijon or other horseradish based mustard.
- It’s of Dill pickles (optional).
Cuban Sliders instructions
- Cut and separate Hawaiian rolls.
- Lay bottoms of rolls in a deep pan.
- Dab the Dijon mustard on each slider roll. If using pickles place on top of mustard..
- Fold 2 slices of ham onto each slider bottom.
- Lay Swiss cheese over the tops. It’s ok to overlap because when it melts you can separate..
- Place the tops on. Bake at 300 for 20 minuets or until cheese melts.