Mawa coconut modak. Learn how to make Modak in very simple and easy way. I hope you will like this recipe, if you like then please like the video and share with your family and. Mawa Modak with step by step photos.
THIS IS PERFECT CHANNEL WHERE YOU CAN LEARN PERFECT AND TASTY COOKING Ganesh Chaturthi Special Coconut Mawa Modak Recipe •••. Chocolate Mawa Modak: This is a variant of mawa modak. They are made by adding Melted dark Coconut Rose Modak: In this type of modak, desiccated coconut is mixed with sweetened. You can have Mawa coconut modak using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mawa coconut modak
- It’s 350 gms of Mawa.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Boots or powdered sugar.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 4-5 of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
How to make mawa modak-Mawa lovingly shaped into Lord Ganesha's favourite modak – sweet devotion! Mawa modak stuffed with dates and nuts mixture is a perfect modak recipe for the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. In Maharashtra, the modak made from mawa (khoya) is known as 'Khavyache modak'. Easy Coconut modak/ coconut sweet recipe requires only three ingredients.
Mawa coconut modak instructions
- Mawa is also known as khoaa. It is heavily thickened milk solid. Grate the mawa if it is hard or mash it with hands. I used homemade mawa for this so there is no need to mash..
- In a nonstick kadhai heat 1 tbsp of ghee add mawa to it. Sauté the mawa properly upto golden in colour. Remove from fire..
- Chop the cashew nuts and keep aside. In the same pan heat 1 tbsp ghee again and add cashew nuts and grated coconut and sauté up to golden. Add the fried mawa to it and mix properly make a soft dough out of it. Let it cool down..
- When mawa mixture is warm to touch add boora to it. It is available easily in market. If it is not available then powdered sugar can be added. Sugar should be added at a proper time. The mawa should not be hot or cold. If you add in hot mawa sugar will melt and dough will be watery. If you add in cold mawa sugar won’t mix properly. It should be warm. Mix the sugar properly and knead a bit. Add cardamom powder to the mixture..
- Grease the modak frame properly so that dough won’t stick to the frame. Stuff the modak frame properly and there shouldn’t be any gap while stuffing. Demould the modak from the shape carefully. Keep in the fridge to set for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours Prasad is ready for bhog..
How to make solids milk(khoya) at home in five minutes. Mawa modak made from only three ingredients: solid milk. Choco Coconut Modak is an interesting yummy choco-nutty variation of traditional modaks. Learn how to make/prepare Choco Coconut Modak by following this easy recipe. Modaks have a special significance during Ganesh Chaturthi, as it is believed to be Lord Ganesha's favourite.