Elizabeth’s version of Big Mac Sauce.
You can have Elizabeth’s version of Big Mac Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elizabeth’s version of Big Mac Sauce
- You need of The following is guesstimates.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mustard.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of sweet relish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of Sweet relish.
- It’s 1-2 of dill pickles or 3 – 4 dill pickle spears.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of sugar.
Elizabeth’s version of Big Mac Sauce step by step
- If you want to heat and cool the sweet relish before making this recipe go ahead. I don’t know if that will make a difference but you can try it if you want. I didn’t. All I did was put the dill pickles and sugar in the mini food processor and turn it on and used it like that..
- After I finished mixing the pickles and sugar together, I got a separate bowl and put about 3 – 4 tsp of sweet relish in the bowl, along with the rest of the ingredients and mixed it very well together.
- After you have everything mixed together taste it and see if it tastes good to you. If it does you’re good to go. If it doesn’t then experiment a lil till it does taste good to you..