Wheat flour modak. Atta modak (Steamed wheat flour modak) is delicious sweet stuffed with sweet jaggery filling. Don't Forget to like, comment, share and subscribe to my. Fried modak is made with wheat flour outer covering and coconut, jaggery filling.
Fried modak recipe that you can make for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Modak is sweet dumpling The outer covering of the dumpling is made from whole wheat flour and hence it is a bit dense as. Fried modak is nothing but deep fried dumplings(Kozhukattai) filled with jaggery and coconut stuffing. You can have Wheat flour modak using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat flour modak
- It’s 150 gm of wheat flour.
- It’s 50 gram of semolina.
- It’s 50 gm of ground peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 50 gram of sugar.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
In North India especially in Maharashtra, people make Ukdiche modak(steamed modak). A wide variety of wheat flour options are available to you. Wheat flour is the most common flour used in baking. There are different types of wheat flour, and Wheat Flour Basics.
Wheat flour modak step by step
- Method: – Take flour in a plate. Knead the dough well and prepare the dough. Keep the dough to rest 10-15 minutes..
- Place a vessel in the gas. Add water to the pot. Add sugar to the water. And make Chasani. Add cardamom powder to the sauce. And let it cook..
- Place the pan in another gas. Add ghee in the pan. Add semolina to the ghee. And fry till it becomes light brown.
- Add peanuts and semolina to the baking sauce. And let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Turn off the gas after 2 minutes..
- Take small small balls of doe. Add semolina stuffing to the puri and make a modak shape..
- Fry after making modak. Likewise make all modaks. Thank you.
Gluten is the wheat's natural protein, and it's what gives baked goods their. Homemade chapati flour is anytime better than store bought ones with no preservatives added and even taste,texturewise there is difference. Also you can make your own wheat ratio combination. If you want flaky fried modak, then use all-purpose flour. Occasionally, wheat flour and semolina are used to make the modak shell, and the fillings might also include ingredients such as bananas, saffron, or nutmeg.