Fried pickles with dipping sauce. Pair crispy fried pickles with a creamy Cajun dipping sauce for the perfect appetizer or side for your favorite summer dish. Spread the drained pickles on paper towels and pat. Try the sauce on a salad or sandwich, or use as a dip for French fries.
Here's how to make crunchy, spicy fried pickles with a cool creamy dipping sauce! " Southern-style fried pickles seasoned to perfection! Paired with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce". Fried pickles- love'em, hate'em or meh???? You can cook Fried pickles with dipping sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried pickles with dipping sauce
- It’s 1 can of Sliced out oval dill pickles.
- It’s 1 cup of Cooking oil.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour, shrimp batter, hooter wing flour.
- You need 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hot sauce.
From my polling, it seems most people are "meh". For many years I was just meh about fried pickles as well. Dip the pickles first in the flour, shaking off the excess; dip into the beaten egg, then dredge in the cornmeal to coat. Using a slotted spoon, transfer fried pickles a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Fried pickles with dipping sauce step by step
- Place oil on the drive on med high heat.
- For your pickles with you desired batter..
- Fry on both sides 2 minutes each..
- For the doing sauce…. Mix the ranch and got sauce together…. This will make a southwestern style sauce.
Serve pickles hot with honeymustard sauce for dipping. This simple recipe for Fish and Chips with Pickle Dipping Sauce has the cod and French fries being baked in the oven. It definitely fills the bill for a delicious and fairly healthy way to eat fish and fries. Plus, baking the fish also helps eliminate fishy or frying oil odors. The recipe is just as tasty as what a.