Paneer carrot modak. Carrot modak is a delicious and easy modak made with carrot as main ingredient for stuffing. I have used grated coconut and raisins too. Very delicious and kid's should love it with carrot.
Heat ghee in a kadai, add grated. I have posted various paneer recipes like Palak Paneer, Matar Paneer, Paneer Bhurji, Paneer The soft paneer and creamy delicious gravy pairs well with any Indian flat breads such as Naan,Kulcha. Oreo Paneer Modak Recipe is a instant modak recipe made with soft paneer and oreo biscuits. You can cook Paneer carrot modak using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer carrot modak
- It’s 3 of Carrots medium.
- Prepare 2 ltr of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
Peanut modak made with roasted peanut and jaggery stuffing. How to make Chocolate Modak-Modaks with chocolate and garated coconut stuffing. Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More. Ganesh Chaturthi Special How to make Paneer Modak recipe.
Paneer carrot modak instructions
- Heat 1 lit milk in a pan and let it boil. When milk is boiled switch off the gas and put vinegar. The milk will curdle and paneer will be formed. Now spread a muslin cloth on a strainer and strain the Paneer. Gather all the corner of the cloth and make a knot. Now keep a heavy object on the Paneer. Keep it like this for 1 hour..
- Clean and peel the Carrots. Grate the Carrots with the help of a grater and you will be getting 1 cup of grated carrot..
- Heat a non stick Kadai and add grated carrot. Now fry the Carrots up to dry. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan add milk and sugar and keep on the flame. Let the sugar melt and after that reduce the flame and cook for 3 to 4 mins. Then add the dried carrot to it and cook up to dry. When almost done add cardamom Powder and ghee. Again fry the carrot mixture up to dry. Now keep aside to come down to room temperature..
- After one hour bring out the dried Paneer and crumble and mash it properly. It will take 5 mins to form a dough like..
- Heat a non stick pan again and add mashed Paneer, powdered sugar and 2tbsp of milk. Cook it up to dry. When almost done add ghee and cardamom Powder. Now cook it up to dry and keep aside.
- Grease the Modak mould, do that the mixture won't stick to the mould..
- Mash The cooked Paneer mixture about, so it become like a dough.
- In the Modak mould first stuff carrot mixture and stuff without gaps. Then add Paneer mixture and again carrot mixture and at last stuff Paneer mixture. Press all the mixture properly in the mould. Now carefully demould the Modak and keep on a plate..
- Repeat the process to obtain more Modak. In this process you will get 10 Modak. Keep the modaks in fridge to set for 2 hours..
Paan Modak is a delicious Modak recipe using betel leaves. Modak is a Indian sweet in shape of a dumpling. A modak (Marathi: मोदक, Modaka) is a sweet dumpling popular in Western and Southern India. The sweet filling inside a modak is made up of fresh grated coconut and jaggery, while the soft shell is. Cook up this homemade "Chocolate Modak" for quick surprise for your loved ones.