Rainbow modak / laddu. .mawa modak,mava modak,coconut laddu,chocolate modak,paan modak,strawberry modak,besan laddu,motichoor laddu,boondi laddu,halwai stye modak,udikche modak,tandulache modak. Modak – The traditional ukadiche modak (steamed and coconut jaggery filling) in rainbow colour. Hey guys , here is the recipe of Malai Ke Laduu , a very delicious recipe for Festivals , very easy to make and tasty to eat Ingredients Paneer Malai Powder.
Rava modak recipe for Ganesh chaturthi – Simple, quick and easy modak recipe for beginners. Modak or modakam can be made with many kinds of stuffing like dal jaggery, sweetened coconut, dry. Rava modak is a variation of modak made with semolina or sooji. You can cook Rainbow modak / laddu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rainbow modak / laddu
- Prepare 2 bowls of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tin of Milkmaid.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cardamon powder.
- You need For of Colours-.
- It’s Few of Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Beetroot.
- Prepare Few of Blueberries.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need Few drops of Vanilla essence (optional).
I recently made this sweet and thought of sharing the recipe with you. The traditional version is made with rice flour and stuffed with. Rava Laddu or Rava Ladoo also called as Rava Urundai is quick and easy to make sweet and is one of the first few sweets I learned to prepare. "Krishnar Jayanthi / Gokulashtami" – The festival I look. Laddu Khake Jaana Modak Laddu Khake Jaana.
Rainbow modak / laddu step by step
- Take grated coconut, add milkmaid / mithai maid and crushed Cardmom to get dough like texture..
- Now divide it in 4 bowl.
- Mix the juices of beetroot, turmeric, blue berry and spinach. You can add vanilla essence to it especially in turmeric and spinach.
- Give shape like laddu or modak.
Dilip Shadangi. #Rakhi'sRasoiPaan laddu # EasyPaanladdu #instant laddu # paangulkand modak # paan modak. Modak Recipe For Prasad – How To Make Pineapple Modak – Ganpati Special Modak Recipe. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Modak (Marathi: मोदक; Japanese: 歓喜団) is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan..maida modak, fry modak with step by step photo/video. deep fried modak recipe made using of fried modak recipe. it mainly includes recipes like aval laddu, aate ki pinni, moong dal ladoo, peanut.